Tuesday, December 23, 2008

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!!!!

So the last few weeks has been chock full of excitement that I could hardly sit still (when I wasn't sleeping). Add the existing baby brain, I haven't been able to string two sentences enough to write an adequate post. But here I am trying...

Since I moved out of my apartment to move into my BF's place, I have been living without cable TV. Unlike many cultured well rounded people, I'm very much a TV watcher and I think I have done well coping with only 7 (albeit fuzzy) channels. That is until I started my vacation from work. Let me tell you, Daytime TV has become the largest amount of trash I have ever encountered. It was bad before but since when has a Court Room allowed Lie Detection as admissable evidence in a small claims case?!? SERIOUSLY?!? Ugh! To top it all off, NY is in a deep freeze so going out requires about 5 layers of clothes and the courage to walk through the amount of slippery ice there is between the door and anywhere you may want to go. Inside Edition seems to be the highlight of the day thus it is what is currently playing in the background... Did you know someone landed in jail for overdue library books. If that's the case, I should be doing some HARD time.

Enough about the downfall of Television today... off to some reallyl good news. First, I finally closed on my condo! YAY!!! I plan to move in this weekend and am so excited! Looking around, there's still so much to do but it's mostly big things so I'm not too worried.


On the McNubbin front, I finally had my 21 week appointment and found out that not only is the baby hyperly healthy, McNubbin is officially a GIRL!!!
I also lucked out with the technician since she was patient, attentive, laughed at our jokes and gave us about 12 pictures of our lil one including a few of those 3D ones which were awesome! Totally worth the extra co-pay. Once I scan them I will post them here but for now I should make myself useful and begin to pack my clothes for the move. =)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having a GIRL! How exciting. :)